Official statements by
- Michel PRAET, Member of the European Council President Cabinet
- Neelie KROES, Vice-President of the EC in charge of Digital Agenda
- Uffe ELBAEK, Danish Minister for Culture
- Bruno RACINE, Chair of the Europeana Foundation and President of the "Bibliothèque nationale de France"
- Summary of key conclusions from the seminar "Culture for Creativity" by Nigel SHABOLT, Professor of Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the University of Southampton
- Moderated discussion with EU Ministers
- Closing Remarks by Jill COUSINS, Executive Director Europeana Foundation